Hey peeps with a blog, how do you make one of those poles??? Like the ones you vote on?????
You go to edit, Then add gaget, then type poll on search. GOSH KYLE. :)
WOW KYLE I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!!!!AHHH JUST GOT MY GUMS CUT!!! HURT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
LOL I WAS SPELLING POLL POLE!!!!!!!
HEY YOU GUYS IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!! IT SAYS NONE WERE FOUND. :'(
:'( :'(
@kyle its on the basics page near the bottom
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!
mine 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey peeps with a blog, how do you make one of those poles??? Like the ones you vote on?????
ReplyDeleteYou go to edit, Then add gaget, then type poll on search. GOSH KYLE. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW KYLE I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH JUST GOT MY GUMS CUT!!! HURT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
LOL I WAS SPELLING POLL POLE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHEY YOU GUYS IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!! IT SAYS NONE WERE FOUND. :'(
ReplyDelete:'( :'(
ReplyDelete@kyle its on the basics page near the bottom
ReplyDeleteEVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!
ReplyDeletemine 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete